Products

Spore Syringe Microscopy Kits and Spore Prints

spore print

Scroll To See Spore Syringe Varieties

Mycology Now offers premium spore syringe microscopy kits for researchers to purchase and examine. Below you will find Psilocybe Cubensis spores suspended in a sterile solution of 98% water, meaning they are hydrated and alive! The other 2% is spores and our own surfactant which is used to disperse surface tension. 

Browse our library of spore syringes to find your favorite. If we don’t carry your favorite just contact us and we will get around to adding it. Don’t worry, we always research new spore varieties to make sure they meet our strict standards before offering them on our store.

All spore work is done in front of a laminar flowhood within a sealed environment. Since sterility is our prime goal during the process of creating syringes we take every precaution to make sure the only thing going into your microscopy kit is Psilocybe Cubensis spores! If syringes show any signs of contamination, the whole batch is discarded. We stand by the sterility of our spores every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. 

Please be aware, ALL kits come with a blunt-tip needle NOT a sharp one. We do offer sharp tips for anyone who may prefer them instead. Let us know if we can offer any supplies that you may have use of and we don’t currently have.

Lastly, please do not message, email, or call about information regarding growing or cultivating. Unfortunately, because of federal legality we cannot help you. Also, residents in Idaho and Georgia are not eligible to receive spores due to specific state laws.

 Happy Researching 🙂

Showing 1–12 of 21 results

Showing 1–12 of 21 results