What does our Amazonian Mushroom spore syringe kit come with?
- 1x 10cc Amazonian Spore Microscopy Kit: Loaded with premium spores for an unparalleled research experience.
- 1x Alcohol Pad: For ensuring a sterile research environment.
- 1x Sharp Applicator: Precision-made for accurate application.
- 1x Instruction Card: Detailed guidelines to ensure you get the most out of your research.
What can you expect from our Amazonian spores syringes?
- High-Quality Spores: Our Amazonian Spores Microscopy Kit is enriched with premium spores, ensuring a high-quality research experience.
- Visible Spores: No need for immediate microscopy! Our spores are visible to the trained eye upon arrival.
- Sterile & Contaminant-Free: Prepared in a still-air, contaminant-free environment, we guarantee the sterility of our kits.
- GMO-free: Our product contains less than 1% of an FDA-approved surfactant. This is used to disperse water tension and allow the spores to float freely in the solution.
- Support Psychedelic Research: With every purchase, $1 is donated to the Johns Hopkins Psychedelic and Consciousness Research Center.
Why should I research Amazonian spores?
In nature, the Amazon mushroom grows in cooler climates and is observed in its natural habitat having very large and thick-stemmed mushrooms.
At Mycology Now, we carefully prepare all Amazonian spores microscopy kits in a state-of-the-art laboratory using an aqueous solution with less than 1% surfactant by volume for even dispersion throughout the syringe. Each syringe undergoes the best testing possible to ensure they are contamination-free.
Each kit comes with everything you’ll need including a 10cc syringe, alcohol pad, sharp applicator and instruction card.
Our commitment to quality ensures that when your package arrives, the spores are visible without the immediate use of a microscope. Once placed on a glass slide, you’ll witness the mesmerizing dance of genetics!
Useful: Guide to Storing Spore Syringes
Amazonian Strain Summary
- Kingdom: Fungi
- Division: Basidiomycota
- Class: Agaricomycetes
- Order: Agaricales
- Family: Strophariaceae
- Genus: Psilocybe
- Strain: PES Amazon
- Temperature: Tropical
- Strain Origin: South America
- Research Difficulty: Easy/beginner
Buy Amazonian Spores Today!
At MyCologyNow, we make it our goal to provide premium Amazon spores all across the country to researchers looking to expand their microscopy knowledge. We believe psychedelic research is vital, which is why $1 of every purchase is donated to the Johns Hopkins Psychedelic and Consciousness Research Center.
Take your next step into the world of spore research with the Amazonian Psilocybe Cubensis Spores Microscopy Kit. Add to your cart today and embark on a journey of discovery!
Shipping & Delivery:
- Processing Time: All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
- Shipping Days: We ship products Monday – Friday around 12pm. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the next business day.
- Shipping Options:
USPS Ground Advantage Bubble Mailer (3-5 Business Days) for $5.00
USPS Priority Mail Bubble Mailer (1-2 Business Days) for $10.00
USPS Small Flat Rate Box Priority (1-2 Business Days) for $12.00
- Order Tracking: Once shipped, you’ll receive an email notification with a tracking number. Please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking information to update.
- Note: Ensure your shipping address is accurate. Mistakes in the shipping address that result in misdelivery will not be replaced.
Our Psilocybe Cubensis spores are intended for microscopic research and identification purposes only. They are not for human consumption. We will not answer questions about cultivation. Any communication that implies the intent to harvest or cultivate Psilocybe Cubensis (Magic) Mushrooms will result in the cancellation and refund of your order. Additionally, future attempts to purchase from us will be denied.
Reviews & Trust:
Our Amazonian Spores Microscopy Kit is highly rated by our community of researchers. Check out our reviews and see why many trust Mycology Now for their microscopy needs.
Amazon Spores are an ideal choice for mycology researchers as they thrive in colder climates, making them suitable for year-round spore study.
We prepare our Amazon spores in a state-of-the-art laboratory in front of a laminar flow hood. We use a water-based solution with less than 1% surfactant by volume and ensure the spores are evenly distributed throughout the syringe. Before shipping, all syringes undergo rigorous testing to ensure they are contamination-free.
We process all orders within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. We ship Monday through Friday around 12pm – you’ll receive your order within 1-5 business days depending on your chosen shipping option. You should receive an email notification for tracking orders.
For further information, please visit our shipping policy.
Spore Bucks is the official loyalty scheme of Mycology Now, designed to reward you with exclusive discounts on all orders. Every dollar you spend earns you 1 sporebuck – and every 10 sporebucks you redeem gets you $1 off your next purchase. Sign up and take advantage of great rewards today!