1. Brazil – Ayahuasca has been fully legal in Brazil since 1992. Magic mushrooms and psilocybin are not listed as controlled substances here as well. The aboriginal tribes still have access to their psychedelic tools as well and some resorts are also found here using psychedelics as a spiritual therapy.
2. The Bahamas – Psilocybin mushrooms are legal to grow and sell here. Health and wellness retreats using the mushrooms have been soaring in popularity as of late, and what better place than a tropical paradise to explore some of your spirituality and heal naturally? Some also offer Ibogaine and the coveted 5 MEO DMT as well.
3. Jamaica – Even during the height of the war on drugs, Jamaica never made psilocybin mushrooms illegal. Hooray Jamaica! In 2021 the first legal mushroom outlet was opened in Jamaica as well as many healing oriented centers and retreat based resorts.
4. The Netherlands – Not psilocybin mushrooms will be found here, but instead psilocybin containing truffles. A loop hole was found and never covered in the Netherlands so you can find magic truffles being sold in smart shops all through out. With the legalities psilocybin assisted retreats are also growing in popularity here.
5. USA (Well some of it) – To get the whole country to legality would be a ton of work. So in the meantime we do have some states that have decriminalized some psychedelics like magic mushrooms so for now we will make do with what we have.